Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!



It is a blizzard here...no question about a white Christmas...




I have been playing Miss Baker/Pastry Chef lately. I attempted pumpkin chocolate chip bread last week and it wasn't so successful, wouldn't cook in the center, I meant to make mini loafs but never bought them in time so I tried a big loaf, I think the mini ones would have cooked better...next time.
A staff person made homeade caramels last week that were amazing so I asked for the recipe...
And I bought a candy thermometer and off I went...



We are in a winter wonderland!!!


For some reason I turned this picture but it didn't turn when uploaded???? John tightly wound something like 600 lights, it looks way cool.





















Ohhhh....Mochi is too sweet!!













1 comment:

craziekat said...

Hey guys, Merry Christmas. It is Eddie, Judy and Jaylen from RI. We have been trying to get a hold of you with no luck. The number I have belongs to someone else now and we wanted to share the news on our baby boy. Have John give me a call when he can, my number is 401-965-0478 adn my email address is crzykt1126@msn.com. I hope all is well.