Friday, July 13, 2007

No pictures

For some reason the blogger site is not letting me load pictures and if it does then they are solid black or even a solid blue...I wrote a big story a week or so ago about my trip to Arizona but it is not as good without the pictures, I have been trying all week to get even one picture in there and still nothing so I am giving up.

In the meantime I hope everyone had a great 4th of July- Summer as they say is truly here now. Garden is looking great, I will try and get some pictures up but I don't know what is gonna happen. I also tried to blog and put up my Nephew keeps ringing in first place at his dirt bike races and I have some great pictures of him jumping I' d love to share. Funny, if it isn't the camera it is the computer.

Hope to see you with pictures soon!

2 comments:

Zone8 Knitter said...

I like you are dreaming about tiny lemons... it's the year of the lemon. I actually only have one medium size one- about the size of a small plum.

Still plugging along on the house deal. Should know by early next week what they are going to do for us.

Have a fun weekend.

xo

Zone8 Knitter said...

I will mark my calender for your visit to PDX and look forward to catching up.

Did you get your HP book last night at Midnight?